Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunshine on San Francisco Sunday

Amazing that the sun is out today! SF is in full swing this Sunday - there's Sunday Streets at the Great Highway, They Might Be Giants at the free Stern Grove Musical Festival! I'm going to a free theater performance tonight.

This week:

1) did an interview at Burlingame Antrhopologie
2) made raw chocolate chip cookies with oats, brazil nuts, dates, and chocolate chips!
3) finally visited Rainbow Grocery!
4) started a jar of vanilla extract in bourbon
5) went to a free performance at Stage Werx!
6) cleaned the heck out of my apartment - again!
7) made tiny harnesses for my rats so they can wander around my apartment - they are not fans! But they do look like the flying monkeys from The Wizard of Oz with their little red vests - does that make me the wicked witch?

I think I'll bike over to the Great Highway to see everyone enjoying the open roads and sunshine. Being out in public without a specific goal is unnerving for me, but not having anyone to accompany me to places I want to go shouldn't stop me, either. It usually does... but I don't want it to.

No comments: