Sunday, August 29, 2010

Whirling Week

What a strange week.

1) Went to Solo Showcase by myself - it was fantastic!
2) Decided to join a Meet Up group for a free screening of Catfish and pre-movie drinks. Couldn't find the group at the bar, couldn't find the group at the theater. Saw the free showing anyway. Came home and realized that the group is meeting NEXT week!
3) Wanted to join a different Meet Up group for a long walk up to Twin Peaks and dinner in the Mission afterwards. Parked my car in the mission and took BART to the meeting/starting point. Realized I'd lost my wallet and turned around to search for it. Missed out on the hiking group. Could not find wallet.
4) Filed a police report, called credit card company to cancel card, called friend to cancel check they'd written me.
5) Get on Facebook and see that someone has found my wallet and contacted me through Facebook! Wallet is intact, but missing its $22.
6) Went on an interview for an assistant chocolatier!
7) Spent 4 hours at a Kinko's cutting a 836 fot ream of paper into sheets.

Phew.

No comments: